The Hororata Community Trust invites you to apply to be part of the Hororata Swap Meet as a funding activity for your group.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants must be within the HCT boundaries.
- The HCT will select 2 – 3 groups from the applications to be involved in the event.
- The community groups will need to supply a minimum of 6 volunteers for a roster on the day of the event to be eligible for the funds. The event runs from 7am – 2pm.
- Group will receive 10% of the profits from the event.
- The group will need to invoice the HCT following the event the amount plus GST (if any).
- The money will be paid within 14 working days of the event.
- If the event does not go ahead the Trust reserves the right to withdraw this funding opportunity.
Applications for the 24th September 2022 Hororata Mechanical Swap Meet must be received by the HCT by the 12th August. Complete this online form.