Applications for community groups to be part of the Hororātā Mechanical Swap Meet Saturday 23rd September 2023 are now open.
The Hororātā Community Trust (HCT) invites you to apply to be part of the Hororātā Mechanical Swap Meet as a fundraising activity for your group.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants must be within the HCT boundaries.
- The HCT will select 2 – 3 groups from the applications to be involved in the event.
- The community groups will need to supply a minimum of 6 volunteers for a roster on the day of the event to be eligible for the funds. The event runs from 7am – 2pm.
- Group will receive 10% of the profits from the event.
- The group will need to invoice the HCT following the event the amount plus GST (if any).
- The money will be paid within 14 working days of the event.
- Only community groups that are not for profit are eligible, funds must be used for a community project or asset.
- If the event does not go ahead the HCT reserves the right to withdraw this funding opportunity.
Applications for the 23rd September 2022 Hororātā Mechanical Swap Meet must be received by the HCT by 5pm Friday 4th August and must be submitted on this online form. The successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 16th August.