Saturday 24th September 2022 Hororata Domain
A true mechanical swap meet catering for vintage, veteran, classic, cars, motorcycles, parts, tools and mechanical-related stuff.
Please note after the amazing response to the May 2022 event we have made a few changes to make things flow a bit better, these are:
- Gates open at 7 am to sellers, 8am to the general public
- A different entry gate to past years – this will be gate C – the gate closest to the Hororata Village.
- Click here to view the site map
- Sites will be in the same area but can extend north past the barn where parking normally is
- All general public will park in the centre paddock
- There will be disabled parking
- We have 2 coffee vendors booked who will be selling from 7am!!
- Gates Open 7am
- $20 single site fee, $30 for a double site, includes entry for one person
- Pay cash at the gate, and park as directed
- No need to pre-book a site
- The Hororata Mechanical Swap Meet has a NO BRIC-A-BRAC and HOUSEHOLD JUNK policy. If you bring china and soft toys to this event you will be told to go home
General Public – buyers/browsers
- Gates open 8am
- Entry is $5 per person
- Kids are free
- We have special parking for you
- $5 per person entry fee
- You can arrive from noon on Friday until 8pm Friday evening
- Enter through Gate C
- $10 for staying overnight per vehicle, in addition to your entry fee
Food and coffee will be available – make sure you try a legendary Hororata Pie!
Cash only event, we do not have Eftpos.
Note: food vendors must be pre-booked and all our food sites have sold out.
Check our Facebook page CLICK HERE
Dave and John have joined forces with the Hororata Community Trust to bring you the event this year. Benefiting groups for this event: Hororata Historical Society, Glentunnel Museum, Glentunnel School
Enquires to email@example.com
A Hororata Community Trust Event.