Complete this online form by the 12th of September 2022.
Please note this year volunteers will not be involved in installing the marquees. But there is still plenty of jobs that we need a team of people to help with!!
- $6,000.00 may be split between four to six groups. Minimum funding for per group being $1000 and maximum being $1500, depending on the number of groups.
- Groups need to commit to one of the sessions set out on the nomination form below. You will be required to provide at least 10 people to the session you select. If you need clarification email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 10 cannot include a Hororata Highland Games committee member.
- All volunteers will receive a tee shirt and one ticket to the Games as well as catering while they are working. Volunteers are also invited to the post event BBQ on Games day at 5pm.
- The funds must be used to benefit the group directly.
- If more than six groups are nominated the HCT will implement a selection process.
- If the event does not go ahead the HCT reserves the right to withdraw this funding opportunity.