The Hororata Night Glow to be held in the Hororata Domain has a great line up of live music in the lead up to and following the balloons.
We will also have free entertainment for the kids, an amazing array of street food and some fun activities for the adults as well.
Check back here as we load more details on the entertainment and music the autumn festival surrounding the Night Glow will offer.
Hororata Night Glow Saturday 18th May 2019, postponement Sunday 19th May 2019.
What was on offer in 2018 – check back here soon for the 2019 line up!
- Walk inside a cold inflated hot air balloon 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Learn the ‘Science behind the balloons’ with Canterbury University
- Talk to the balloonists and get to see their baskets up close
- Spring Free trampolines – free for all to have a bounce
- Inflatable Mini Golf
- NewZengland Archery – get a bullseye (open from 3pm – 6pm)
- Try Small Bore shooting with the Hororata Rifle Club
- Get a birds eye view of the area with a flight with Mt Hutt Helicopters (open from 3pm – 5.30pm)
- Enjoy the Food and Wine trail
- Heaps of games and activities for the kids in the fairground area
- With a huge range of food at all price ranges your taste buds are in for a treat
- Highly Flammable performance – Highly Flammable was founded on the magic and intrigue of Fire Performance Arts
- More to come! Check back here soon…