If the weather is not favorable on the 13th of May the event will be postponed to Sunday 14th of May. This could be because of wind or other weather. If the event is postponed it will run regardless of the weather on the 14th May.
A decision on postponement will be made by 8 pm Friday 12th May. If the event is postponed tickets will automatically be transferred to the 14th of May, however, there will be no refunds if the event is postponed and the ticket holder cannot attend.