Saturday 23rd September 2023 Hororata Domain
A true mechanical swap meet catering for vintage, veteran, classic, cars, motorcycles, parts, tools and mechanical-related stuff.
- Gates open at 7 am to sellers, 7.30am to the general public
- Enter gate C – the gate closest to the Hororata Village
- Click here to view the site map
- All general public will park in the centre paddock
- There will be disabled parking at front of the general public car park
- Food and coffee for sale
- Bring Cash!
- Gates Open 7am
- $20 single site fee, $30 for a double site, includes entry for one person – cash only
- Pay cash at the gate, and park as directed
- No need to pre-book a site
- The Hororata Mechanical Swap Meet has a NO BRIC-A-BRAC and HOUSEHOLD JUNK policy. If you bring china and soft toys to this event you will be told to go home
General Public – buyers/browsers
- Gates open 7.30am
- Entry is $5 per person – cash only
- Kids are free
- We have special parking for you
- $5 per person entry fee
- You can arrive from noon on Friday until 8pm Friday evening
- Come in the main gates of the Domain where flag poles are
- $10 for staying overnight per vehicle, in addition to your entry fee – cash
Note: food vendors must be pre-booked email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave and John have joined forces with the Hororata Community Trust to bring the Hororata Mechanical Swap Meet. It is a fundraiser for our community with multiple groups benefiting.
Enquires to email@example.com
A Hororata Community Trust Event.